EU luxury packaging manufacturer
ready for production
Our factory is located in the Eastern part of the EU, where the outskirts of the Balkan mountains meet the Black Sea, 40 minutes away from Varna (Bulgaria’s 3rd largest city).
A 1300 sq.m company-owned building, built to the highest energy standards provides a place for production, packing, storage and rest.
While we are best equipped for small and medium runs, we can also deliver larger orders subject to longer lead times.
Under one roof
Even for a single pre-production sample, you will receive the same standard of quality and craftsmanship as if manufactured in mass production.
Tailored manufacturing processes for custom-designed packaging and stationery
Being a luxury packaging manufacturer for decades, we value innovation, but we also deeply respect the human skills acquired and developed through traditional technologies.
Prototyping is key
Short production cycles
Quality control by humans
Close to our everyday work
Take a minute to explore some of the manufacturing operations before the finished product leaves our facility.
Preparation for handcrafting
- Printing: full colour or Pantone printing
- Lamination: applying a thin plastic film to paper or paperboard sheets
- Die cutting: cutting the outline and shaping the scorelines
- Standard cutting: sizing and trimming of paper and board workpieces
Luxury paper bag making
- Bag body: Depending on the used paper its seams are glued by hand or by a semi-automatic machine.
- Glued handles: Inserted in the turn-over top; we use a machine for strong glueing to ensure the bag can carry a heavy weight.
- Knotted handles: All knots are done by hand under strict eye control.
- Second + pass of die cutting: We use this process in the technologies for die-cut handle bags, design upgrades or custom designs.
- Assembly by hand: The mounting of reinforcements and special elements, the creasing and the final assembly are done by hand.
The minimum order quantity starts from 100 pcs.
The most ordered quantities are between 250 and 2000 pcs.
Luxury box making
- V-grooving: Makes box tray edges sharp. Can be used for box covers as well, in specific cases.
- Hard cover edge turning: Paper is tightly wrapped around greyboard, sealing the edges on hardcovers and trays.
- Tray wrapping: Tray edge-folding, side-wrapping, tucking-in and covering of the built-in magnets.
- Hand processing: Assembly, glueing and hand folding of all box elements as cover, tray, inlays, wallets or other design elements.
- Luxury stationery: envelopes, document folders, greeting and business cards. They are all glued and crafted by hand.
- Tissue papers: we outsource this product and strictly communicate and control the quality to meet our product standards.
- Foil blocking: application of metallic, coloured or transparent foil to the paper surface using blocking dies.
- Embossing: creating raised artwork elements through pressure and embossing dies.
- Debossing: creating raised artwork elements through pressure and debossing dies.